Social Media Coordinator (Freelance)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- KHROMO is looking for a highly capable Freelance Social Media Specialist with a keen eye for quality and a knowledge of various urban creative cultures and music.
- The online editorial nature of this platform requires applicants who can work virtually and operate swiftly within fast pace movements within urban pop culture and breaking entertainment news on social media.
- Build and maintain digital communities for all brand pages across key social media networks.
- Create, develop and edit compelling, high-quality social posts.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a social media calendar, updating the calendar with relevant cultural events and significant information.
- Produce and publish time-sensitive content in a prioritized manner.
- Monitor industry trends and stay on top of latest social media innovations.
- Monitor social media networks for breaking news and viral content which can be shared with the editorial team, and used on key social networks as evergreen content.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of key social networks and algorithms which inform our success on these networks through weekly reports and daily analysis.
- Write editorial blog content on the KHROMO site focusing on music news, culture and fashion.
- Cover live events from a perspective aligned with our brand’s identity and up to the standards of our social media protocol
- At least 1 year of social media experience
- Good written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with Social Media, Blogging and Pop Culture
- Knowledge of entertainment and music content at a local and international level
- Location not a priority as this is an online job at freelance level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3