Ref Id: 47461
Job Type: Regular
- Ideal Candidate will be expected to deliver fast, accurate and high impact responses to queries or requests on data, quality and coverage – achieving the ONE Nielsen goal of sustainable revenue growth and increasing client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong continuous relationships with key client contacts, incl. different teams: Marketing, CMI (Consumer and Marketplace Insights), MDO (Market Development Organisation), Finance, etc.
- Understand End2End Nielsen process & provide basic explanations around how to use Nielsen Data
- Quick data retrievals and topline reporting (incl. CPS) to clients
- Strengthen the depth of those relationships via working to jointly agreed objectives & priorities
- Deliver consultative insight & recommendations against key business issues
- Periodically present executive summaries that are insightful, actionable and 100% client ready
- Periodically build and deliver dashboard reports
- Respond to client queries related to category developments
- Champion and share the development of best demonstrated practice
- Find new opportunities where Nielsen and Client work together for mutual benefit
- Additional tasks might be included in the job role based on managerial request
- Ability to spot a data query, analyse it & escalate/direct to correct stakeholders for resolution
- Make use of local standardised & automated templates to ensure quality deliverables are standard to all clients
- Stay up to date with, embrace & fully utilise all new processes & tools launched within Client Delivery (CSO 2.0 / Service Cloud, Make it Count, Connect Express etc.).
- BA / BS Required (MBA desirable)
- 1-2 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Effective writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND