Job Title: IT Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
As the IT Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis, maintenance, and enhancement of all information systems. You will also be the reference point for all IT related queries at the user level; responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all hardware and software.
- Provide technical leadership on activities requiring expertise for core IT systems and services.
- Recommend and deploy technology solutions to improve business operations.
- Direct and coordinate the implementation of IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs.
- Manage technical documentation, employee work tools issuance and equipment, project management tools and equipment
- Provide support to users and be the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Conduct regular upgrades on the system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Perform tests and evaluations on new software and hardware, maintain hardware, and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Review vendor contracts and coordinate IT purchases (hardware, software, and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Develop and manage the company and clients’ websites
- Deliver appropriate IT related training to enlighten staff and clients on usage of applications, tools, and systems.
- Develop new IT methods and solutions for the business.
- Oversee data security and product enhancement.
- Manage internet connectivity and closed user groups (CUG) subscriptions and resolve issues where applicable.
- Research market and industry trends and patterns.
- Qualification requirements and experience needed for this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Proficiency in database programming and software installation
- Proven experience working with both CRM and PM tools
- Proven knowledge of Social Media, Paid Media, Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Database Management, and Website Optimisation.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning and growth
- Presenting and reporting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced work environment
- Aptitude to train clients and colleagues on how to use and understand a variety of technology tools
9th September, 2022.
How To Apply
If you think you are the one we’re looking for, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND