About McGill University Bursary
Eligible students are invited to apply for the entrance bursary program at McGill University in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session. The program is open for both domestic and foreign students. Those include newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and newly accepted, first-year undergraduates entering professional programs in Medicine and Law.
Donor support is a key reason why so many of the world’s most accomplished young people attend McGill. Students benefit from an extraordinary range of opportunities as well as substantial forms of financial support, including entrance scholarships and need-based bursaries administered by the Student Scholarships and Aid Office.
Every day and in countless ways, McGill students are making a difference in the world around them. Whether students arrive at McGill via a metro ride or an international flight, a McGill education opens doors to endless opportunities, from top-notch academic programs to internships and research initiatives that prepare them for the world ahead.
Scholarship Host Institution: McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the Entrance Bursary Program for International Students at McGill University in Canada, 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following:
- Applications are open to candidates around the world.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Candidates must be a full-time degree students at the University
- Face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding
- English Language Requirement: Students are required to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How to Apply for this Bursary Canada
Upon notification of acceptance to the University (either by formal letter or via the Admissions Status page on Minerva), the application becomes available on Minerva: select the Financial Aid/Awards tab > Financial Aid Menu > Apply for a McGill Entrance Bursary > Apply to Entrance Bursary Program > Complete then submit your application.
- For Canadian (citizen or permanent residents) students living outside of Canada must submit a CSS Financial Aid Profile to the Scholarships and Student Aid Office in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- For U.S. students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- For International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
You are strongly recommend to apply within 30 days from the date of formal acceptance to the University as funding for this program is limited and offered on a rolling basis until resources are exhausted.
June 30, 2020
Visit Official scholarship website for full details about this scholarship: https://www.mcgill.ca/studentaid/scholarships-aid/future-undergrads/need