Enugu SUBEB recruitment 2021/2022 portal is currently open for online application. The Enugu SUBEB recruitment form can be accessed via the ENSUBEB recruitment website.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the ENSUBEB recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as how to apply for the ENSUBEB teachers online registration.
Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
Enugu State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staff. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the state.
The Enugu SUBEB recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment and want to apply, you should do so via the Enugu State SUBEB recruitment website. Also, to be among the recruited candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
The Enugu State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all. The mission of the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
So if you know you have what it takes to be either a teaching or a non-teaching staff, then you are one step away from being recruited. Read on to learn more.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment exercise.
Requirements for the Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Applications will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Enugu SUBEB recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
How To Apply for the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
To apply ENSUBEB recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Enugu SUBEB recruitment portal via www.ensubeb.ng and click on ‘Vacancy‘ at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge (Your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the State Government.