Npower 2021/2022 Registration and Application
The enrollment exercise for a new group (Batch C) of N-Power beneficiaries is to begin on June 26, the Federal Government announced on Friday. The online portal for the programme would be open for applications from noon on June 26, adding that all applicants must supply their Bank Verification Numbers for transparency. Also check below for update on NPower Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 (Batch C).
We will be discussing NPower recruitment Steps and requirements in this Post. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants for N-Power 2021/2022 are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. So if you want to know how to apply for Npower and login to your Npower profile and portal, kindly follow the steps below.
NPower Application Requirements 2021/2022
• First read up the various NPower Programmes below: This is to ensure that you know the category that will suite you best.
See also: Latest NPower News and Updates
How to Login to the New NPower Portal 2021/2022
Kindly follow the guide below to Login to your Npower Profile.
Login by visiting Npower Volunteer Network here: https://nasims.gov.ng/
For first time users, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
How to Prepare for N-Power 2021/2022 Recruitment (npower.fmhds.gov.ng)
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants, Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application:
- Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
- Log on to the portal via https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
- Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.
- Note: During Registration you are required fill in your name as written on their BVN slip into the application form.
Please Click and Download the Image Below for full guide on how to prepare for today n power Application:
How to Apply for N-Power 2021/2022
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph.
- On the Npower website click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes.
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
For full details on how to register for N power Volunteer corps click the following Link: Npower Volunteer Corps Registration
What is the Portal for N-power 2021/2022 Registration / Application
The portal for N-power 2021/2022 registration is npower.fmhds.gov.ng
What are the N-power programs suitable for SSCE certificate holders
N-Power Agro, N-Power Build, N-Power Creative and N-Power Tech are suitable for secondary (SSCE) certificate holders.
Enrollment exercise for a new group (Batch C) of N-Power beneficiaries is to begin on June 26.
N-Power begins enrollment for 2021 Batch C applicants
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has announced the next step for the N-power Batch C Stream One applicants.
The Permanent Secretary, Bashir Alkali, in a statement on Sunday said the ministry has commenced the next stage of enrollment with the verification of email addresses by applicants.
Shortlisted applicants are to check their respective email addresses for confirmation and further information.
He further directed applicants to log into www.nasims.gov.ng to enrol their biometric data.
He also advised applicants to contact NPower helplines at
If you want to be among the first to know when N-Power Portal will be open for application, bookmark this page and check frequently.
If you have any confusion, kindly drop a comment below and we will attend to you.