Last Updated on August 4, 2023 by Hotjobsng
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. Kindly read on below for information about INEC Recruitment News 2020 (www.inecnigeria.org).
Table of Contents
INEC Edo State Recruitment 2023/2024
INEC has said it would deploy no fewer than 20,000 ad-hoc staff for the conduct of the forthcoming Edo governorship election scheduled for September 19.
The INEC Edo State recruitment of the 20, 000 ad-hoc staff would be done through INEC’s portal which has been opened.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members serving in the state would constitute a larger percentage of the number, and the remaining number would be selected from the INEC ad-hoc recruitment portal.
INEC Recruitment General Requirements
In addition, an applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
Key Points to Note on INEC Recruitment
Please take note of these key points when applying for INEC Recruitment 2021/2022.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.inecrecruitment.com
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in INEC
- The application process is free of charge
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2023/2024
There is no formal recruitment process yet. But the official INEC recruitment portal is www.inecrecruitment.com and also keep visiting this page so we can keep you updated with more information.
Is INEC Recruitment form 2023/2024 out?
No the INEC form for recruitment is not out yet.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has also reacted to the circulation of letters of employment. The commission, in a terse statement posted on its verified Twitter page, warned Nigerians to be careful, adding that it was currently not conducting any recruitment exercise.
The commission described the letters making the rounds as a scam and advised affected members of the public to report to security agencies.
“Members of the public are hereby advised/warned that the commission suspended its recruitment programme in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic,” the statement added.
Meanwhile, INEC has announced that elections in Edo and Ondo States would still take place despite the coronavirus pandemic.
Please leave comments below if you need any clarification.