Quality Control Officer
Location: Agbara, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- HND / B.Sc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology or other related fields
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as quality control officer
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent maths abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND