Job ID: R22006810
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employee Type: Permanent
- This position develops and manages a portfolio of assigned clients (B2B) within a specific geographical area in this sales role.
- Searches and develops potential clients to meet monthly sales targets.
- Makes contact by telephone or email to get the initial information about the potential customer, and setting an appointment.
- Analyzes customer needs and presents UPS services.
- Prepares bids.
- Focuses on retaining and penetrating active clients in portfolio.
- Completes maintenance, problem resolution, and sales management of client portfolio.
- Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent – Required
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Microsoft Office skills
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Note: UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Location port harcort,rivers USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND