Job Ref No.: R436/ESG/19
- With general autonomy, leads a multi-PSL team that develops strategies and financial targets for a designated high profile client within a District, Country or Region with a revenue scope typically in the range of $100 – 200 M.
- Recommends appropriate resources, personnel and pricing levels for business planning.
- Develops strategies for maximizing the account’s profitability while creating. implementing, and managing an account plan in conjunction with the business plan.
- Directs conflict resolution and facilitates contract negotiations.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of technologies in both the client’s and ESG PSL organizations.
- Serves as management interface and is responsible for Halliburton’s communication within the account organization as well as account communication within the Halliburton organization.
- Responsible for developing relationships and positioning the PSLs at high level with the client.
- Serves as a direct liaison with other Account Managers, BD Managers and with the Global Account Managers.
- May lead a staff of account management personnel.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business administration, engineering, science, or similar disciplines and 5-8 years of experience in Product Service Line (PSL) field operations, Business Development, or Engineering
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month