Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in meeting all the financial needs of the company by monitoring and maintaining effective financial systems.
- To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting principles and practices, both nationally and globally; using the principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Participate and provide inputs in the articulation and development of the Finance and Accounts departmental strategy.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the assigned portions of the management accounts.
- Provide valid inputs to ensure the internal accounting policies and procedures remain relevant to the needs of the company.
- Attend to banking transactions and businesses e.g. depositing, withdrawals, foreign exchange transfers, etc.
- Participate and provide inputs in the preparation, approval and execution process of the annual budget and regular forecasts
- Improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the company’s budgets, forecasts and business planning.
- Participate effectively in the management of the fund disbursement process in line with approved plans.
Requirements and Experienc
- A University Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience
- Professional qualification such as: ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in the following key areas:
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in the use of MS Excel and accounting packages like Sage, Tally, Peach Tree, e.t.c.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
25th June, 2021.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND