Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Prepares financial and stock report.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar field.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting.
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as QuickBooks and Sage, Etc.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Candidates should reside within Lekki and its axis.
- Female preferable.
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lekki, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND