Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- 1-3 years cognate experience in Accounting, Book Keeping, Auditing.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Must have strong Analytical skills.
- Willing to learn and determined to succeed professionally
- Computer literate – have a good standard of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- A good team player who is able to work collaboratively with colleagues from across the council
Applicants must reside within Ikeja Axis.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
14th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
- Location lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND