- Handle Office cash and Petty cash account posting and records.
- Prepares both petty cash and Bank payment vouchers with relevant support documents for authentication by Head of Finance.
- Maintain records of retired IOU and Unretired IOUs.
- Prepare Reps/Sales staff’ accounts report for every month, including but not limited to expenses, official approvals, bank and other financial reports
- Maintain records of Accounts payables (Purchase Invoice).
- Undertake cheque lodgment and cash withdrawals as will be directed by Head of Finance
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Quick-books
- Great analytical skills.
13th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month