Account Officer (Cintrust)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Maintaining oversight of bank accounts and cash flow and ensuring monthly reconciliations are carried out
- Analyzing accounting data in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of the business
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested.
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of our loan process: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- Proficient in Excel and Accounting Software’s
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a financial institution
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills
5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject email.
- Location Ibadan, Oyo NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND