Our client who is a multinational pharmaceutical/nutraceutical manufacturing company is looking to hire an experienced Account Officer (FMCG) for its business operations in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure comply with regulations by forwarding required information to Federal, State, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application: https://bit.ly/3PQmVLI
- Location Ikeja, Lagos NG USD Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND