- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Resolve financial dispute raised by the customers and sales team.
- Key point of contact for other payments.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data.
- Supporting the month end process.
- Generating month end reports.
- Experience with the FMCG will be an added advantage with 4 years minimum experience on the role.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- ACA certified/in view
- Experience in SAP and Oracle
- Adequate knowledge of PAYE, Pension, Payroll and VAT is a MUST.
10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND