Account Receivable Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring an accounts receivable officer whose job functions are, but are not limited to: review account information, correct discrepancies, and ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected.
- He/she will be working with other departments to ensure that the correct amounts are collected in a timely manner, verify and record transactions, resolve account discrepancies, and perform other tasks to secure client payments.
Qualification / Experience
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Previous Minimum of 3 years experience as an Account receivable Officer in the hospitality industry
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with Opera and Nav software.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and record-keeping skills,
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Candidate Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to pay Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
26th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 NGN 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND