- Provide financial advice on acquiring funding.
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Undertake financial audits – an independent check of an organization’s financial position.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports.
- Ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices e.g. FIRS
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Detect and prevent fraud in forensic accounting.
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial accounting/reporting.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
- Maintain accounting records.
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices and updates on all accounts.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare and document all taxes and its filing.
Other duties as assigned.
- BSc/HND in Accounting or related studies
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably a chartered accountant
- Proficient in acquiring funding, financial proposal, process and management of it to help the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software and basic accounting principles.
- Having strong skills in Maths, Computer, Communication and Data analysis.
- Proficient in preparation of reports and compliance document required by law, regulations or/and company policies
- Adherence to laid down organizational authorities.
- Able to maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Confidential, Reliable & Detail-oriented
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skill
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND