Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares asset and liability, and compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N60,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
17th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND