Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an experienced accountant to take charge of the finance of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- Our ideal candidate must be conversant with audits, invoices, and budget preparations.
- He/she must demonstrate the capacity to manage accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- To excel in this position, you should be energetic, intuitive, and you must proactive and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day reconciliation of financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
- Periodically reconcile bank statements, expenses ledger, and receipts posted.
- Keep accurate records of all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets and Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports as required by management or line manager
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Investigate discrepancies if any in budget and statements.
- Ensure payments and expenditures are in compliance with financial policies and guidelines.
- Assist in processing all tax/audit-related matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A recognized HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- A professional qualification ( e.g., ICAN) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Quickbook/SAGE is an advantage
- Excellent use of Microsoft Tools.
7th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which must include a Cover Letter, CV, and copies of all academic certificates in one document addressed to “the HR Department” via: email@example.com using “REF: 0901 Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
- Location lag USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND