Location: Oniru, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you’ll play an important role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring accuracy in accounting and compliance with the law.
- Assist Accountants and other financial professionals with creating and editing financial documents.
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company.
- Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses.
- Draft and report financial presentations.
- Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds.
- Graduate of Financial Accounting (B.Sc / HND)
- 1 – 2 years experience
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs
- Teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be 24 years or below.
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND