Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and supervise the company’s financial strategy
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information for various arms of the company.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports.
- Keep and maintain a fix assets register
- Liaise with banks to resolve issues
- Monitor revenue and expenses in compliance with stipulated budget
- Manage the company’s financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts and financial assets
- Handle the company’s transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
- Responsible for review and approve journal entries and account reconciliations
- Perform the company’s financial audits
- Follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data
- Create financial reports based on data analysis
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5 to 7 years professional accounting experience
- Great interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, standards and regulations
- Experience in working with accounting software and databases
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
- Must be process and goal driven, customer oriented, results oriented, self-motivated.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates shortlisted may be contacted within 48hours of selection, as we are looking to fill the role immediately.
- Location lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND