Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Maintain all company’s accounts and tax returns.
- Collection of accounts receivable and payable.
- Prepare asset,liability,and all account entries by compiling and analyzing information.
- Keeping records and tracking of all company assets purchased and in use.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and financial analysis reports including but not limited to financial statements, client budget reports, employee time challenge reports, part‐time employee hours report, employee financial profit share report, accounts receivable reports, etc.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Complies with federal,state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legisalation,enforcing adherence to requirements,and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation,and requesting disbursements.
- Provide advice and assistance in making decisions in the areas of finances, analysis, financial software and accounting as requested by management.
- Responsible for follow up phone calls/emails and letters to track billing records, payment requests, bank statements, anything financial that needs follow‐up, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- The Accountant must have an HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience working in the manufacturing industry
- ACCA is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAGE 1000 or any accounting application
- Experience in Microsoft Office products required
- Candidates who reside in Anambra and its environs are encouraged to apply.
29th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Onitsha, Anambra USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND