Location: Lekki, Lagos
- He/she is consistent, accurate, and minimizing errors are key characteristics that employers are seeking for this position. It is indispensable to have a knowledge of accounting and to understand how to use accounting software systems.
- In larger businesses, a bookkeeper is responsible for overseeing and reconciling hundreds of financial transactions.
- This is typically done with the assistance of various software systems, and for this reason, technology literacy is incredibly valuable for the profession. A few other relevant skills and job duties would include the following:
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree or at least 3 years of experience.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Understanding accounting best practices.
- Data entry skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Update and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system.
- Recording of debits and credits.
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements.
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget.
23rd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lekki,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3