Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Ensure accurate and organized filing system for all documents
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of reports
- Efficient management of the company’s imprest and expenses.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Maintain and manage the Fixed Assets Register for the Company
- Ensure complete transaction processing on the Accounting software on a Real-Time Basis.
- Ensure proper, accurate, timely and relevant financial records are maintained.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance.
- Over 3 years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sage, Peach Tree, FreshBooks or QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional Certification; ICAN, ACCA or its equivalent.
24th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikeja,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND