Accounts and Finance Executive
- The Accounts/Finance Executive has the responsibility of providing day-to-day accounting operation, support and control for the Group.
- Keep accurate records of all daily transactions
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare invoices
- Process invoices and claims and ensure proper authorization
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare reports: monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements; track deposits and payment
- Maintain bank balance information
- Liaise with regulators and participate in financial audits
- Render statutory returns to regulatory authorities
- Assist with budget preparation
- Maintain accounting controls by reviewing, preparing, recommending and implementing financial policies and procedures
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Analyze market trends to find opportunities for expansion
- Help management make financial decisions
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Any other duties/roles that would be assigned to him by the Executive Management from time to time.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills And Abilities
- Sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Corporate Finance
- The Accounts/Finance Executive must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower award from an accredited institution in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- He / She must be a chartered accountant.
- The Accounts/Finance Executive will be a seasoned and experienced individual with a minimum of 2 – 3 years related experience typically gained from Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms or Portfolio Management companies.
- He / She must have some experience in using financial softwares.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to handle time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships;
- Apply concepts of financial planning and investment principles;
- Read, analyze, and interpret financial reports;
- Good level of oral and written communication skills;
- Critical thinking;
- Good judgment and decision making skills;
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Numerical skills;
- High level of honesty and integrity;
- Strong work ethic;
- Use computer software programs and/or other applications;
- Skill in developing comprehensive reports.
- Attention to Detail
30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND