Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accounts Officer to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization, the accounts officer will work closely with the Accountant to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
- Maintaining financial records
- Conducting banking activities
- Payroll processing and management
- Producing financial and management reports
- Reconciling accounts receivables and payables
- Invoice Processing
- Preparation of accruals on assets and liabilities
- Inventory Management
- A Second Class upper Degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Solid understanding of basic Bookkeeping and Accounting principles
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and other relevant software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation and good negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- MUST reside in Ajah and or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month