Locations: Gombe & Taraba
Project: Global Fund Key Population
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Adherence Counsellor will be responsible for providing education about HIV-related issues and adherence counselling services at One-Stop-Shop (OSS) for Key Populations (KPs) and their partners as well as to provide psycho-social and continuous support as well as treatment/PrEP preparation to KPs and their partners in the OSS.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- 3 – 4 years experience, 1 year of which should be as an Adherence Counsellor in HIV service delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Gombe & Taraba USD Month