Contract Type: Temporary
Project: Global Fund
About the Project
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Responsible for providing education about HIV-related issues and adherence counselling services at One-Stop-Shop (OSS) for Key Populations (KPs) and their partners as well as to provide psychosocial and continuous support as well as treatment/PrEp preparation to KPs and their partners in the OSS.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- 3-4 years experience, 1 year of which should be as an Adherence Counsellor in HIV service delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy.
16th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month