- Receiving products physically from vendors as well as ensuring invoices and purchase order corresponds with the physical goods.
- Ensuring product quality checks are done on products while receiving
- Inbounding all products received physically into the inventory database.
- Carry out proper shelf labelling and product arrangement in the warehouse.
- Conduct daily, weekly monthly stock counts and submit reports to line managers.
- Reconcile variances on stock count reports with accounts, commercial and operations.
- Implement inter-store product transfers as directed by commercial or line manager.
- Monitor and Report close to expiry products both on the database and physically in the warehouse.
- Daily inspect product quality in the warehouse.
- Manage and reduce product losses in the warehouse via product handling, expiry, and accurate inbounding on the database.
- Minimum of HND / BSc.
- At least 2 years previous work experience working in the retail industry
- Ability to use SAP
- Good knowledge and usage of excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Must reside around Victoria island or environs
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND