Admin Officer 2
Locations: Brono State, Mafa and Kukawa
Duration: 1 years
Reports to: HR / Fin Manager
Job Description Responsibilities
Office Administration Management:
- Track and monitor IDS office administration and maintenance.
- Assure that all facilities are well functioning, including housekeeping, office supplies, electricity,
maintenance and repair, internet and other communications functions in the field office.
- Assure proper use and functionality of office equipment.
- Regular Supervision of cleaners and cooks in the office.
- Track and monitor DSTV subscriptions and monthly telephone, and assure that all are paid on
- Processing of electricity bills for offices and Hotel bills in Maiduguri.
Accommodation Management (Hotels):
- Track and monitor IDS Guest House administration and maintenance.
- Arrangement of hotel bookings and reservations for national and international staff to the field
office after receipt of approved /filled Travel Authorization Forms(TAF’s)
- Ensure that all hotels bookings are made in writing and copies of booking/accompanying are
available in Admin Office for record/tracking purposes.
- Processing and reconciliation of accommodation and hotels bookings related payments weekly.
- Daily accommodation Tracking and Update to security team and transport team, copying HR /
- Regular supervision of Cleaners and Cooks.
Other Human Resource Functions:
- Read, review and become knowledgeable of the IDS Global HR Policies and Procedures
- Perform other related duties as required by the supervisor and HR Manager.
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Snr. Admin Officer
- Position directly supervises:
- Indirect Reporting: HR manager
- Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: Required to be a good team player, works effectively within the team
- University Studies / Higher Education in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other
- 1 years of experience in similar position;
- Previous NGO experience will be an added advantage
- HR Certification will be desirable
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Strong written and oral English communications skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to present information effectively; experience providing training and staff development a
- Strong skills in collaboration with multi‐cultural and diverse teams
Commitment to consistently improving and developing innovative HR solutions in response to
HR/organizational Country Program challenges.
30 November 2020 by 5pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Note: All applications must be titled with your name, surname, location and position. e.g. John Smith – Abuja – Clerical officer.
- Location Mafa and Kukawa, Borno, Borno NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND