Location: Ogoja-Cross River State
Job Field: NGO / Non-profit, Administration, Secretarial
Duration of contract: 12 Months
Work Hour: Full Time
Open to: All interested candidate
Travel: Some travelling must be expected.
Scope of Work
- Administrative Assistants will support the day-to-day operations of the project.
- This includes financial planning and management, supporting field deployments, administrative coordination of training, financial management and reconciliation of accounts and management of office activities and logistics
Major Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide logistics support for program training and field activities
- Support the Administrator in compiling periodic program reports and updates.
- Support the program office in a variety of administrative, financial and operational duties
- Performs a variety of routine to moderately skilled clerical support functions, including word processing, data entry, financial management, and other related duties as assigned
- Prepare and reconcile travel and operational expenses for program staff
- Ensure payments are made timely and vouchers for reimbursement are accurate
- Coordinate travel plans for program staff
- Support maintaining field reports from project staff and others participating in the project
- Keep appointment book accurately filled in with name, phone number and exact procedures
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Prepare and develop reports as required by management.
- Adhere to MDF policies, tools and handbook and guidelines as well as government rules and regulations.
Required qualification / Experience
- Degree / Diploma certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience in office administration
- Two years’ experience working with international and / or organizations
- Two years’ experience in administration of project and managing project operations
Knowledge requirements / Skills:
- Language proficiency in English
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationship with people at different levels and of different Nationalities
- Proven knowledge of modern office procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially the use of MS Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language orally and in writing
- Ability to engage in successful interaction, extensive contact with members of government agencies and partners at national, state and local government levels.
31st December, 2019.
- Kindly indicate position and location applied for as the subject of your mail. E.g.: “Administrative Assistant – Ogoja”.
- Approved health certificate will be requested before contract start.
- We do not offer transport nor accommodation reimbursement for applicants coming from distant locations.
- Successful candidates are required to resume immediately.
- MDF is an equal opportunity employer and gender sensitive. Consequently, females are strongly advice to apply.
- Location Ogoja, Cross River NGN Month