Location: Falomo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Coordinating all travel arrangements
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Provide general administrative support.
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or a related field
- 1-3 Years Work Experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite..
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND