: Administrative Officer
Location: Aseese, Ibafo, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
- Supervision of office assistants and drivers.
- Managing and ensuring the safety of records, documents and stationeries in the office.
- Preparing and following up with procurement requests for office consumables for all departments.
- Responsible for receiving, dispatching and registering all incoming and outgoing mails and correspondence.
- Filing and indexing documents, correspondence and others.
- Management of facilities like telephone, office building, offices, rest rooms, first aid box, and office furniture.
- Ensuring that all company facilities/utilities are functional.
- Receiving utility bills and following up with payment.
- Assisting the Head, Human Resource and Administration in all HR&A department activities
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the internet
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Manage projects, and contribute to the flow of information both internally and with other organizations
- B.Sc in Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Firm competence with bookkeeping, written and oral English.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member and independently with a high-level of self-motivation
- Ability to work well under pressure, giving attention to detail
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location ibafo,ogun state
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 USD 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND