Administrative Officer II
- Candidate must possess a minimum of first degree in Arts/Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC discharged Certificate or evidence of exemption.
- SSCE/GCE O/L with credits in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two years post NYSC working experience in a comparable institution or organization.
- Applicants for this position must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in use of Microsoft Office and other relevant applications.
24th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a formal Application Letter and CV, the CV must be arranged in the following order:
- Place & Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Home Address
- Phone Number,
- Email Address,
- Marital Status,
- Present Employment,
- Present Monthly Salary,
- Schools attended with dates,
- Qualifications with dates (photocopies attached),
- Details of working experience,
- Other Relevant Information,
- Names of Referees,
- Date of possible resumption for work if-successful.
Applications and CV should be sent to: email@example.com and also send 6 hard copies of the Application, CV and photocopies of all supporting documents to:
The Registrar/CEO, JUPEB,
7 & 9 Shiro Street,
Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to the Registrar, via the physical address above.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND