- Prepares correspondence and other letters.
- Co-ordinate organization activities at the MDAs
- Effective and Daily Management of Emergency Call Centre
- Responsible for proper co-ordination of daily activities at the Emergency Communication Centre.
- Responds to requests from the staff.
- Analyzes and evaluates requests from Staff members
- Represents the company in all bidding opening as it may be assigned by higher authority.
- Preparation of employment letter.
- Preparation of Bid Documents
- Preparation of query letters, agreements and reports.
- Involves in the banking functions – Assignments.
- general clerical duties including photocopying and mailing
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meeting
- coordinate maintenance of or Senior Management staff of the organization.
- Other responsibilities as it may be assigned
BSC/HND HOLDERS IN RELEVANT FIELD WITH COGNATE EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
SUBMISSION OF SOFT COPIES CLOSES ON 21/09/2021
INTERVIEW: ONLY CONTACTED APPLICANTS SHOULD COME FOR INTERVIEW.
VENUE: 1 OLA VINCENT CLOSE, GWARINPA, ABUJA.
ALL APPLICATIONS WITH CV AND CREDENTIALS TO BE ADDRESSED TO:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
M&D HOLDINGS LIMITED,
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG USD Month
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND