Locations: Abuja, Kano, Kaduna
- Ensure the States achieves profitable sales growth across all Freedom Network division
- Manage, motivate and measure the performance of the Agent and Aggregators to ensure revenue targets are met
- Ensure timely submission, and monitor quality of Agent performance in an ongoing basis
- Communicate with Aggregators and schedule site visits to Agents with issues on a daily basis
- Carry out monthly KPI review for each Aggregator and Agent
- Review and analyze Agent and Aggregator’s activities
- Monitor and review new Agents revenue and transaction rates
- Conduct Agent forum/training for all Agents in the Region.
- Utilize proactive sales management techniques, incentives and other motivational initiatives in conjunction with Freedom Network’s objectives
- Ensure that Agents within the region have a ‘current’ service level agreement in place with Freedom Network
- Develop and monitor sales systems and procedures and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Ensure that Agents within the region are fully branded and location is very visible
- Ensure that all POS with Agents within the region are fully utilized
- Co-ordinate Agency documentation in line with laid down procedures
- Ensure a seamless Agent on-boarding process , training and development for all Agents
- Gather market intelligence and communicate to HQ for Business Decision Making.
Experience Requirements and Skills
- Must be conversant with the rural/urban area and able to speak the native languages.
- Proven business analysis skills with the ability to proactively meet objectives
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- Exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word
- Effective communication both (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Patience and resilience
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Prospecting & persuasive skills
- Client & territory relationship management ability
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
11th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- Location Abuja/Kano/Kaduna USD Month