Agricultural and Real Estate Investment Officers
Location: Ikeja, Egbeda, Surulere, Ojodu, Agege, Ogba, Maryland, Opebi, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah,
As Agricultural and Real Estate Officer, you are the link between the Company and the Investor. He/She is expected to guide the prospective Investor on the type of Investment and the product to place his/her Investments. He/She is a Financial Advisor.
- Handle customer complaints. Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in contract negotiations and client due diligence processes
- Identify and Develop Prospective Investors and contact same to Invest in Real Estate and Agricultural Farming Offerings
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals and or bringing in Real estate and Agriculture (Farms Department) Investments over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective Investment Officer must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Handle Investors enquiries, resolution and communicate same to the Principal Manager Communicate Investment Products and Services opportunities to prospective Investors to enable them invest.
- The individual must be goal oriented 0-3 or more years as Investment /Sales Executive experience within Real Estate and Agriculture (Farming) is very essential.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- Candidate must be…OND, HND, B.Sc or Experienced Real Estate/Agricutural Farm Investment Officer
Salary: Competitive as per the Industry
15th December, 2020
How To Apply
Send your CV urgently to: [email protected]
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 NGN 100000-150000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND