Location: Ikire Area, Osun
Job Type: Full Time
- They shall be responsible for smooth and timely operations related to crop production on the farm
- They shall ensure that work progresses satisfactorily on the farm
- They shall comply and in turn ensure compliance with regulations and safety standard on the farm
- They shall participate in material planning and creation of BOM (Bill of Materials).
- They shall analyze and reconcile inventory of production materials on the farm.
- They shall be responsible for operations of farm equipment
- They shall organize maintenance/repair of farm equipment, property, facilities and structure on the farm
- They shall be responsible for handling certain paperwork and keeping certain administrative records
- They shall work with Chief operations officer to develop field strategies and initiatives for the farms
- They shall supervise and be accountable to the higher-level field officers
- They shall write reports of activities on the farm for higher–level management on weekly basis
- They shall carryout any other duties assigned to them as situations may demand.
- Qualification: B.Agric/B.Sc/HND
- Must be ready to reside on the farm.
- Strong knowledge of agronomy, crop and soil sciences.
- Must be highly motivated and results oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and management skills
- Must be an independent thinker.
- Highly skill supply chain and logistics management.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer.
- Must be ready to start work immediately.
15th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the post being applied for as the title of the mail.
- Location Ikire Area, Osun USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND