Agronomist – Tomato
Job Code: AGRO-06
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Research and develop new techniques for farming to grow new and useful crops.
- Ensure best methods of planting, cultivation and harvesting are dully followed for high yield
- Conducts experiments or investigations in field-crop problems and develops new methods of gros4ng crops to secure more efficient production and improved quality.
- Maintain and enhance the efficiency and profitability by working close with team members.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops and samples for references.
- Generate reports and presenting findings to management on plantation/crops accurately.
- Responsible for irrigation scheduling to meet up timeline.
- Work scientifically to produce the finest crops, on the most consistent basis that they can, in any situation grow and yield.
Qualifications / Experiences
- B.Sc in Agriculture, Agronomy or related field with at least 5 years cognate post qualification experience in agronomy, plantation and green house management.
- Highly attractive and negotiable.
6th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Any City, Nigeria NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND