Analyst / Manager, Office of the CEO
Location: Nairobi, Kenya or Kigali, Rwanda
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
About the Role
- We are looking for a project management professional to help lead the Office of the CEO (OOCEO), comprised of 2-3 analysts and 1-2 managers. The Office of the CEO reflects the voice of and executes strategic projects on behalf of the Executive Director.
- As One Acre Fund grows, our Executive Director is focused on an increasingly diverse set of priorities, from communicating with external partners to marshalling resources for new internal programs.
- Analysts and Managers in this office will lead a varied portfolio of projects, linked by a common theme of improving our CEO’s efficacy.
- Drive majororganization-wide initiatives and strategy developmentby directly implementing the priorities of the CEO and leading change management initiatives that shape the future of One Acre Fund.
- Identify and flag to the CEO potential areas where theorganizationneeds more focus or support. This is done through broad involvement in multiple strategic bodies throughout the organisation.
- Lead high-priority programmatic workby collaborating with relevant One Acre Fund teams to design and implement strategic improvements to One Acre Fund’s business model.
- OwnorganizationalGovernance workstreamsto ensure the smooth running of One Acre Fund’s senior leadership bodies, conduct recurring reviews of decision-making bodies, track high-level decisions to make sure decision-making at OAF is transparent, inclusive and effective, and coordinate the creation of our annual organizational OKRs.
- Lead general OOCEO administrative tasksto ensure the CEO’s priorities are reflected where appropriate.
- Depending on the level at which this role is hired, you will likely manage a team of OOCEO Analysts / Senior Analysts. You will help ensure their professional development and high-quality project work. This includes conducting weekly check-ins with team members to guide their work and conducting bi-annual professional development reviews.
Career Growth and Development
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people.
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economic Development or a relevant field
- 3 or more years of experience in consulting, project management or executive support.
- Project Management Skills
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- One Acre Fund can support a work permit for this role. However, nationals of (or those with an extensive professional background and work history in) our countries of operation are preferred.
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
7th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report suspicious communication here (firstname.lastname@example.org), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
- Location Nairobi, Kenya or Kigali, Rwanda USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA