Our client in the Telecoms sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Analyst, Solution Design & Integration
Job Experience / Knowledge
- At least 1-2 year(s) working experience in Information Technology roles and working in a team
- Software Development knowledge or experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in software solution architecture and design Ц Wire-framing, Prototyping and use of design tools such as Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Knowledge of telecommunications applications – CRM, ERP systems, Billing, Payment solutions SIM.
- Experience in software solution development and integration- The skillset to include – Java/ J2EE platform, SOA (EST/WSDL/XSD/XL), enterprise system integrations(B2B, B2C ), Web design and development
- Registration, Payment solutions, Call Detail Record Analysis, Mobile application design, Inter connect and Value Added Services (VAS ) solution & cloud computing.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Formal training in system design architecture, technology architecture and systems integration.
- Specific training on functional business processes.
- Elementary leadership training courses
20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND