Application Support Personnel
Type: Full time
- Provide excellent support to our customers and ensure their expectations are properly managed. Basically, you will ensure our customers succeed using our products.
- Proactively monitor our services by conducting frequent health checks on our infrastructure and applications.
- Provide first level technical support.
- Develop and maintain technical operations documentation.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports. Document activities and findings in a case tracking pool.
- Manage a ticketed query system and ensure comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- You will ensure proper collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and resolve technical issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- 0 – 3 years experience
Essential Competence & Attributes:
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Leadership tendencies.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Continuous improvement.
- Good attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
27th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND