Area Sales Manager
Job ID: 002
Functional Area: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for making sure sales targets are met within the designated sales area or territory.
- Area Sales Managers develop a close relationship with all their major accounts to grow business organically and find new business.
- Area Sales Managers are experts in understanding their products, market area, trends, opportunities and competitive activity.
The main results the job holder is accountable for delivering:
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- First class consultative sales skills. Good understanding of Features and Benefits.
- Monitor sales and profit for each account.
- Preparing account profiles for company accounts.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Ability to complete management reports on time (Very essential).
- Aware of applicable company KPIs and business plan.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers if appropriate.
- Create sales strategies for sales manager/director to approve
- Measuring and improving sales rep performance
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years Experience as an Area Sales Manager in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Geographical Knowledge of territories.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices & Procedures within the pharmaeutical Industry in Nigeria
- Proven level of Integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales experience essential.
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Good technical background in Pharmaceutical/Ophthalmic product area is desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
- A degree in Business Studies would be an advantage
9th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nationwide, Nigeria USD Month