Roles and Responsibilities
- Warehouse Management (Manage all inbounds and out bounds assets )
- Logistic Management (Ensure that SLA based logistic service is provided for assets nationwide)
- Procurement Management (Prepare Request For Quotation (RFQ) for intending asset to be procured)
- License Management (Manages the End to End License request, windows and android license including deactivation requests)
- Stock and Inventory Report Management
- Provide weekly report to the business, Coordinate audit exercise and share update with the management, prepare customer’s report and stock balance report.
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets
- Identify important data insights and generate reports
- Create impact analysis reports and deliver reports to key stakeholders and clients
- Analyze portfolio changes and identify any irregularities that may negatively impact client asset accounts
- Make needed changes to client portfolio as needed
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders to review accounts
- Owns the Asset Register
- Plans, publicizes and oversees updates and maintenance of the Asset Register according to policy
- Ensures that assets are uniquely identified with naming conventions. Ensures that staff comply with identification standards for object types, environments, processes, life-cycles, documentation, versions, formats, baselines, releases and templates.
- Carries out the Process Manager responsibilities for the Asset Management process.
Education And Experience:
- 5+ related years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management & Information or related Sciences.
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) may be preferred
Competence / Certifications:
- Experience with and skill at using spreadsheet and presentation software, including Excel.
- Experienced using procurement/ supply chain, SRM (Supplier relationship management) Applications
- Total quality management etc.
- Capable of handling multiple demand simultaneously while working in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, and capable of liaising with multiple levels within an organization.
- Interpersonal and people management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month