Assistant Facility / Maintenance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Facility / Maintenance Manager will assist the Facility/Maintenance Manager in the Department.
- Opening and closing of Facilities and monitoring of facility useage.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness in the school.
- Light maintenance responsibility and moving of equipment.
- Writes report, investigate incidents, supervises Maintenance staff and undertakes any other duty as directed by the Facility / Maintenance Manager.
- Above all, every staff of JMC is a role model for every student.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / B.A / B.Eng, HND in the fields of Engineering, Management, etc.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Facility Management, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Facility Management and safety is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
20th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV, scanned copies of their credentials to the “Human Resources Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to the “Principal” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwudo Road, Mbodo Aluu,
Port Harcourt-Rivers State.
- Location Port Harcort, Rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND