Assistant Finance Manager
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented Assistant Finance Manager with strong personal & professional integrity to join our dynamic Team.
- Partner and collaborate with other stakeholders in the development of their annual budget and forecast projections.
- Analyzing key financial data, performs financial analysis, prepare financial forecasts, and advise senior management on strategic planning.
- Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures.
- Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the University’s budgeting policies and procedures and may be responsible for providing training and financial services to various departments.
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow and financial forecasts.
- Preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as advising on controlling income, expenditure, capex and cashflow.
- Generate Monthly Variance Analysis Report to ensure the project is progressing within the estimated and pre-assigned budget cost limits.
- Consolidate annual budget, including long-term cash flow planning, and rolling business plan/forecast information for subsequent years.
- Responsible for the seamless and real-time running of the management reporting processes to aid speed of service delivery to both internal and external parties.
- Facilitate a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in accounting, business planning or operations, or financial analysis
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years working experience in similar role as Management Accountant.
- Candidates must possess budget development and monitoring skill
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and analytics
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Requisite knowledge in Financial planning & analysis
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Business Central ERP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application must include the following:
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a PDF, saved with your full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in a PDF).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Abuja, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND