Assistant General Manager (AGM1) – Finance and Business Development
- Will include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations.
- Maintain the company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Must be experienced in crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- New products development and product re-engineering.
- Identify business practices / needs and recommend solutions that allow for achievement of financial goals and objectives sustain a culture of Service Excellence in the company.
- Must create a very strong productivity driven work force.
- Ensure profitability by ensuring optimum use of company assets and channels POS, WEB Co-ordinate support for all agents and partners from acquisition to maintenance.
Education / Training Requirements
- B.Sc. / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- M.Sc. / MBA or relevant certification (e.g. ICAN / CFA) is a plus.
- Adequate knowledge of IFRS9-Financial Instrument
- A minimum of Ten (10) years work experience preferably in the Banking industry
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance / Admin, or similar role.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Solid analytical and decision-making and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with sales teams and manage same;
- Excellent negotiating and convincing skills.
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and detailed Resume to the MD / CEO’s office at:
Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Limited,
128 Okpanam Road,
Asaba – Delta State.
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to religion, gender or any other applicable Federal or State protected classification.
- Location Delta, Delta, Delta NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND