Assistant Head, Commercial
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the execution of the Group sales strategy
- Design overall strategy for the commercial department of the entire group
- Formulate strategies and innovative plans to drive top line growth in domestic market
- Design effective implementation and monitoring mechanism to ensure achievement of Sales plans and strategies.
- Achieve Group sales target and objectives
- Develop sales plans, strategies and policies with a view to achieving Group sales targets & objectives
- Increase/sustain Group market share and profitability across categories, brands and products.
- Achieve established inventory turnover ratio.
- Determine and manage brand standards and guidelines
- Monitor and control the execution of approved brand plans in line with Group brand strategy
- Provide high level insight and support to Commercial team in brand marketing campaigns
- Manage team performance for the achievement of company commercial goals and objectives
- Determine skill and competency requirements of the commercial team and ensure team members acquire the required competencies to achieve Group sales goals and objectives
- Identify and hire required manpower and skillset for the achievement of Group goals and objectives.
- Develop Commercial team performance dashboard; identifying and reporting key commercial performance metrics to the management team, CEO and Board of Directors
- Provide market and industry intelligence to CEO and Board of Directors; analyzing competitor activity, market trends and identifying business opportunities
- Generate accurate and valuable reports and trend analysis for the board
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification
- Minimum of 12 years experience in FMCG
- Excellent Marketing and communication skills
16th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND